I pick up a leaf from here
Whose name is on it
I pick up another leaf from there
Whose name is on it
See I have many leaves now
I want to give you all of these
Take it all
But there is a thread
Tightly knotted with the leaves
Untie it
Untie it
Yes you can
Then all yours
One side of thread is heading to me
Tied with my ring finger
They say it connects with the heart
Is it?
I don't know
I know to ask you to untie
And take it all
Keeping a side of the thread
To be tied with
My ring finger!
Whose name is on it
I pick up another leaf from there
Whose name is on it
See I have many leaves now
I want to give you all of these
Take it all
But there is a thread
Tightly knotted with the leaves
Untie it
Untie it
Yes you can
Then all yours
One side of thread is heading to me
Tied with my ring finger
They say it connects with the heart
Is it?
I don't know
I know to ask you to untie
And take it all
Keeping a side of the thread
To be tied with
My ring finger!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete