Saturday, 5 March 2016

Path Finder


Let my fragility touch you,
And let the moment create,
And I come to you.

I know,
You rise from your pain,
You be taller, you be stronger,
And you stand keeping behind all desire.
See, the other side is growing too;
And the grasses are being greener,
And the water is being clearer,
And the sky is being brighter, 
Do you want them to go?
Would you search for a new world?
The old key is always with you,
And you are searching for a newer lock!
Won't you look into the other side,
Maybe little behind,
Maybe little short?

Let my dreams touch you,
And let the moment create, 
And I come to you.

I wish, 
You grow to the peak,
And let me accompany you
With the shroud of tenderness,
With silence and patience,
And  let the path become clearer,
Sharper and brighter
Like the  way of stars,
And let us write.
Your part is done, 
Now it is my turn
By digging it consistently,
Let us become raw,
And we build the sculpture rising from the depth of the sea,
With truth, profundity, stability and eternity.








No comments:

Post a Comment